Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Piggy Bank Cash In Day!

UPDATE: I turned in my piggy bank change to the bank today to add to my savings! I have been collecting change since May 1st and the grand total is $59.05. Woo hoo! This is averaging about $24 a month, which would be $288 a year! Veeery niiiice (borat style).

I am not going to include any advice about going to any Coinstar station to do this, because I don't see the sense in this. They charge a 8.9% fee! This is just not acceptable to me. Just head over to your bank to cash out your change for free!

Grand total: $159.05.... if I save just $7.95 more this month I will be right on track on my "2K in 12 months" goal.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bookmarked this. Sometimes non-standard due to you after sharing. Positively benefit my time.

Anonymous said...

This is a titanic article as they all are. I from been wondering nearly this an eye to some culture now. Its gigantic to note down this info. You are objective and balanced.

Anonymous said...

Thanks respecting sharing. Like often, on the money and bang on on quarry!