Thursday, July 5, 2007

UPDATE: I opened an ING Direct High Yield Savings Account

I have opened my first ING Direct High Yield Savings Account. It was easy as pie! Easy as falling off a log! Easy as 123! Easy as abc! Like shooting a fish in a barrel!



I signed up within 10 minutes, following all the simple instructions. Then the next day I had two small deposits in my checking account that I needed to confirm and voila! I am now the proud owner of a savings account that earns 4.5% interest. My initial deposit is $100 dollars. This is the first addition to my "2K In 12 Months". I only have to come up with $67 more dollars this month to stay on track!



I also set up a monthly direct deposit. So the first of every month $100 dollars will be deposited into my ING account from my checking. I have the feeling that the first few months I will be hurting a little from this difference, but after that, I won't even notice it!

$100 down.......$1,900 to go!

No comments: